Grit Consulting is a “help first” company. We’re always focused on what you need because it’s in our DNA to help entrepreneurs succeed. Below are some resources we find helpful.
- Traction by Gino Wickman
- Rocket Fuel by Gino Wickman and Mark C. Winters
- Get a Grip by Gino Wickman and Mike Paton
- How to Be a Great Boss by Gino Wickman and Renee Boer
- What the Heck is EOS? by Gino Wickman and Tom Bouwer
- The Go Giver by John David Mann and Bob Burg
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni
- The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Leadership and Self-Deception by The Arbinger Institute
- The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
"An entrepreneur is someone who jumps off a cliff and builds a plane on the way down."
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing."
"If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If not, you’ll find an excuse."
"Fall seven times, stand up eight."
"If you’re going through hell, keep going."
"Every system produces the exact outcome it is designed for. If you don’t like the outcome, change the system."
W. Edwards Deming
"The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why."
"The only way to coast is downhill."
"A good plan, violently executed today, is better than a great plan tomorrow."
"Relentlessly chase perfection knowing you will never reach it, but that you will catch greatness along the way."
(paraphrased) Vince Lombardi
"There’s no better day to make a change than today."